SACRAMENTO CONVENTION CENTER
1400 J STREET
SACRAMENTO CA 95814
The conference will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center in the 3rd Floor Ball Room (registration and all sessions) and in Exhibit Hall B (poster session & reception). The entrance for the escalators to the 3rd Floor Ballroom is located by the corner of J Street and 15th Street. For more information about the Sacramento Convention Center and Visitor Information:
- There is a small block of rooms at the Residence Inn Marriott, for Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park for $115.00 USD per night.
- Reservations must be made by October 10th, but it is recommended that you make your reservations early since the room block might run out before October 10th.
- You can reserve a room on-line or by phone using the information below:
- Book on-line at this link: Delta Bay Science Conference Hotel
- Or call Marriott Central Reservations at 800-331-3131 to make room reservations and reference Delta Bay Science Program or Group ID: DBSDBSA.
- If the room block fills up before October 6th, you can contact James Muller, San Francisco Estuary Partnership, 510-622-2406, James.Muller@waterboards.ca.gov.