Candidates for the award must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Conducts significant scientific research in the San Francisco Estuary and watershed.
- Makes significant scientific contributions to the development of management strategies or policies.
- Facilitates the practice of good science by others through management, mentoring, or collaboration.
The contributions of the candidate for the award must be broadly recognized as important among scientists, agencies and stakeholders. In addition, it is desirable that the candidate be involved in public education and outreach activities.
Nominations will be accepted beginning May 1, 2014.
Nomination Package Requirements:
- Nomination letter
- Nominator contact information and relationship to Nominee
- Nominee contact information and Curriculum Vitae
- Letters in support of the nomination (at least two must be submitted)
Nomination packages should be submitted, as a PDF, via e-mail to either Michelle or Lauren at one of the e-mail addresses listed below.
The deadline for nomination package submission is July 11, 2014.
Questions? Contact Michelle Shouse or Lauren Muscatine at the following addresses: